Staff Management seeks an Shift Supervisor to support the staffing of our clients production facility in Memphis,TN. You will spend the majority of the time interacting with associates, handling shift check-in, coordinating associates, monitoring the daily workload, keeping track of associates' work hours for payroll purposes, and coaching and employee engagement. For this position, the ideal candidate will have previous supervisory experience and have strong client relations.
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• Comprehensive vision, health, and dental insurance
• 401K matching and stock options
What you'll do:
• Assisting the Senior Account Manager with maintaining a highly motivated team.
• Providing immediate front line customer service to management team, associate and clients
• Ensure productivity, quality, and safety goals are met.
• Conduct new-hire orientations to integrate associates with the policies and procedures of the facility.
• Managing weekly schedules for all associates.
• Participating in client meetings.
• Support the management team with associate hiring and firing decisions.
• Managing the daily workload and ensuring that goals are being achieved.
• Handling associate relations activities, communications, and investigations.
• Working on special projects and performance incentive programs to help meet operational goals.
• Maintaining time clock database in order to process payroll.
• Assisting with reports by using MS Office applications.
What you bring to the table:
• High School Diploma/GED required.
• Manager/Supervisor experience.
• Experience working in a fast paced environment.
• Warehouse, Production, or Distribution experience.
• Ability to multitask and work largely unsupervised.
• Computer Skills (MS Office, Excel, PPT and Word).
• Strong organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent communication and follow-up skills.
• Staff Management | SMX partners with Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies to deliver innovative staffing solutions with superior results across a multitude of industries and geographies.
• Recruiting, hiring, training, managing, tracking and retaining thousands of temporary workers daily is what we do.
• When a client outsources a workforce management program from Staff Management | SMX, a dedicated team works from within the client's facility to become fully integrated into the work environment.
• We leverage our expertise in high-volume outsourced workforce management, our experience with leading VMS systems and our vendor-neutral management approach to ensure that you get the best-qualified candidate for the best rate.
• As part of the TrueBlue Workforce Management Group, we offer clients a broad range of staffing and outsourced solutions. TrueBlue is the largest industrial staffing firm in the United States, connecting over 100,000 people with work each day, and recruiting over 250,000 full-time employees each year.
Staff Management | SMX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers